Kyabra NDIS Services
Support Worker Services
Kyabra is able to provide one-to-one support with an experienced, friendly Support Worker to assist with:
Daily personal activities.
- Support to meet individual NDIS goals, in relation to personal care, mobility, meal preparation and independent living skills.
Social and Community Participation
- Support to access and connect with community based activities that build skills and independence.
Individual life skills development and training
- Support to develop specific skills as identified in your NDIS plan.
Overnight Support or Short Term Accommodation Support
- Support Workers can assist a participant to stay in their own home, or to stay away from home in hotel accommodation. Kyabra does not operate a respite accommodation facility. This support must be requested six weeks in advance, and is dependant on Support Worker availability and capacity.
If your plan includes Support Coordination, a Kyabra Support Coordinator can help you strengthen your ability to implement and manage the supports and services in your plan. This may include:
- Finding providers that meet your goals.
- Help you find appropriate community, employment and accommodation options.
- Help to manage your NDIS budget.